What is Included 
- Full-time services of a professional Israel certified tour guide who is an expert on Israeli history and who will make the incredibly rich history, art, and culture of Israel and Jerusalem come alive for you
- All tours and admissions — at no extra cost — covering a variety of sights throughout the country City of David, movie and tunnel • Capernaum • Israel Museum • Ecce Homo/Sisters of Zion • St. Anne’s Church/Bethesda • H.M. Archeological Park • Genesis Land Hospitality • Holy Land Sailing Boat • Muschraka • Masada Cable Car • National Parks–Orange…and much more
- All group transportation including airport transfers, while in Israel
- 8 nights’ accommodations in 4 star hotels
- All breakfasts and all dinners
- All tips for guides and driver and hotels
- Guaranteed tour price, locked in the moment you make your deposit
- Optional single supplements— for private rooms for solo travelers for an additional fee
- Tour alum discount of $100 for each tour you’ve taken prior to 2019
- Fine print: You are responsible for the cost of your drinks, souvenirs, and free-time sightseeing.
 Unless otherwise noted.
What is not Included
- Drinks, other than at breakfast and dinner
- Souvenirs and incidentals
- Free time sightseeing
- Travel cancelation insurance
- Travel health insurance
P33 Adventures’ Israel Tour Conditions
(Valid for tours departing Jan. 1, 2019 – Dec. 31, 2019.
This document outlines what P33 Adventures (“P33”) provides when you sign up for a P33 tour, and what you agree to do while on tour with P33 (“Tour Conditions”). By signing up for a tour with P33 you are agreeing to these Tour Conditions so please read the document carefully before you complete your reservation request.
Tour price guarantee: Our tour prices do include, unless otherwise noted, airfare, and are subject to change without notice due to the unpredictability of currency rates and trip costs. Your price for the tour you’ve selected will be locked and guaranteed the moment we receive your deposit. For current tour prices, visit www.p33adventures.com.
Included in the price of each tour: Sightseeing tours by a local registered professional tour guide, and local guides when appropriate, including admissions to sights seen as a group; all breakfasts and all dinners; accommodations each night, in 4 star hotels; all transportation from the airport on arrival to the airport for departure after the tour (airport transfers are not included for anyone who is purchasing only the land portion of the tour); and all guide, driver, and hotel tips.
Itineraries are subject to change: International travel is full of surprises, and we need to be flexible enough to take advantage of whatever comes along so that we may provide you with the best possible tour. Uncompleted portions of the tour itinerary are not cause for refund.
Tour payments: To reserve a seat on a P33 tour you must agree to these Tour Conditions and provide us with a deposit of $500 per person, $250 of which is non-refundable. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express for all tour payments. We also accept personal checks, bank drafts or money orders in US dollars drawn on a US or Canadian bank. Your two other payments are due according to the deadline dates for the tour you have chosen. Your final payment due date will be listed on your initial confirmation letter and tour invoice. Missing the final payment deadline may result in your being removed from the tour. If you sign up for a tour less than 60 days before its departure, the entire tour price must be paid, and is non-refundable after 5 days.
Solo travelers and single supplements: If you are traveling solo, you need not pay the mandatory single supplement often required by other tour companies. You will likely room with another tour member of the same sex. If you wish to guarantee a private room, we offer a limited number of optional single supplements for an additional fee. (Refer to your tour’s web page at www.p33adventures.com for current single supplement prices.) If a private room is not available when we receive your tour order, we will notify you immediately, and you will have the option to cancel your reservation. Please note that a single supplement guarantees a private room — not a larger or nicer room. Single supplements are refundable if cancelled at least 60 days prior to tour departure; those cancelled later will be forfeited.
Returned payments: If a payment to P33 is returned unpaid for any reason, we will assess a $35 returned-item fee per occurrence. The fee(s) will be added to the applicable tour balance, and must be paid in full prior to your tour departure.
Cancellations, Refunds and Credits: Except for a $250 fee, Your tour deposit is 100% refundable for 30 days from the date it is received, unless noted otherwise. Deposits made 60-90 days before a tour departs become non-refundable on the second payment due date. If you book a tour less than 60 days before its departure date, the entire tour cost becomes non-refundable after 5 days. Once your deposit refund date has passed, your deposit will not be refunded under any circumstance.
All payments to P33 become non-refundable once the airline tickets are purchased. If we cancel a tour you have reserved, the entire amount you have paid to P33 for the applicable tour will be refunded to you within 30 days after the tour’s cancellation. Or, you may choose to transfer within two weeks to another tour with seats available. Once this occurs, P33 and its representatives have no other obligations to tour members on cancelled trips including any additional costs or fees related to the issuance and/or cancellation of airline tickets or other travel reservations not made by P33.
Tour forms, obligations, and risks: To travel on a tour, and to qualify for cancellation credit, all tour members are required to review and accept a Release and Waiver Agreement prior to the beginning of a tour. Omitting important information, or altering the Release and Waiver Agreement, will render it invalid, and could result in expulsion from a tour at your own expense.
Participation: Although we want everyone to have a good time, it sometimes happens that someone participating in a tour can misbehave or do things that are incompatible with the safety, comfort, or convenience of other members of the tour. In those circumstances we have the exclusive right and discretion to expel someone (even you) from a tour at any time.
Tour member expectations: P33 tours are physically active and our people policy emphasizes Christian charity! These are essential characteristics of the P33 tour philosophy and experience. On any P33 tour, you assume certain obligations and responsibilities to P33 and your fellow tour members, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Carry or roll your own luggage to your hotel room.
- Be comfortable on your feet with brisk two-hour walking tours, climbing lots of stairs, hopping on and off the motor coach, plus standing and walking for up to four hours inside museums and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- If you have concerns about the physical demands of our tours, please email us at [email protected]!
Pack light: Each tour member is allowed to bring just one checked bag, one airline carry-on-size piece of luggage (approximately 21″ x 14″ x 9″) plus a small day pack or shoulder bag.
Smoking policy: No smoking or vaping is allowed on the bus, in the hotel, or where other tour members are present.
P33 Adventures, LLC works with airlines, travel agents, and tour companies that are registered to provide those activities.